-Designing and writing in-depth specifications and architectures of cyber-attack scenarios which include all spectrum of attacking methods, techniques and tools.
– Implementing designed specifications and architectures.
– Performing penetration tests on diverse technologies.
– Familiarity with as much technologies as possible of the following, from an attacking point of view: Operating Systems (Windows and Linux), Metasploit, Active Directory, Databases, Sniffers, Password Cracking, MITM, Stealth and Evasion, Web Applications, Scripts, Mobile, Network.
– 1+ years of experience in penetration testing for diverse technologies.
– Ability to design and analyze a complete round circle of cyber-attacks.
– Strong familiarity with attacking tools.
– Experience working both in Windows and Linux environments.
– Experience in Java and/or C# and/or Python and/or Ruby development . Strong advantage.