Director of Security and Privacy (CISO) – startup
This is a high visibility leadership role with a mandate to develop and lead information security policy, technology, and governance for our global operations.
- Maintain information security policies and work with management, legal and auditors to approve the policies and apply them.
- Monitor implementation of security and privacy policies by IT, HR, Product, R&D, Customer Success and other company teams.
- Define product modifications and enhancements that improve security and reduce risks.
- Act as DPO (Data Protection Officer) and be a subject matter expert on everything related to data protection and privacy.
- Represent the company with IT executives at major accounts, during both sales and review processes.
- Build and manage relationships with 3rd-party auditors and legal advisors.
- Manage risk assessment processes.
- Plan and achieve further compliance programs such as SOC, HIPAA, HITECH, FedRAMP.
- 3+ years of experience as security leader or officer (e.g., CISO) at a multi-tenant SaaS provider.
- 6+ years of experience in a technology company.
- Deep knowledge of cloud security standards, GDPR and ISO.
- Passion for technology, security and innovations in these fields.
- Have one or more certifications: CISSP, CISP, CISM, etc.