As an Information Security Engineer you will be an important part of the
security team, developing and implementing security for the company systems and
projects in a rapidly evolving environment.
– Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
– Build, Develop, Implement and administer various security solutions.
– Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
– Investigate and respond to security issues, violations and incidents
– Deprovisioning of user and system accounts, security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
– Raise awareness of security policies and develop corresponding procedures
– Assist in the enforcement and monitoring of Compliance regulations.
– 2 years of experience in the Information Security field
– Security platforms and applications – Firewalls, Vulnerability scanners, VPN servers,
– Knowledge of Linux systems (3+ years)
– Experience in analyzing security events and handling incident response tasks – advantage
– 1 year of experience with Cloud IaaS services such as: AWS, Azure, GCP – advantage
– Experience with Bash/Perl/Python scripting